PH6 • p1

PRIVATE HOUSE 6
PH6 • p1
Click on image to enlarge

The original structure, a one story house, was built in 1887. The second story was added in 1909. In 1954 the Paepckes, the benefactors of what Aspen is today, bought the house and subsequently had Bauhaus architect and painter Herbert Bayer remodel it over a period from 1954 through 1965.

View Current Photographs